Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30 million users per month. We're looking for an user-centric Web/App Product Manager to head up the very successful WordFinder product on YourDictionary.com. WordFinder is the leading online word game cheat for Words with Friends and Scrabble. The vision is to become the #1 solver and resource globally for every word game. The successful candidate will have 4+ years B2C Product Management experience, particularly with ad-based, SEO-driven websites. Please attach a recent CV and your LinkedIn Profile with your application. Due to inmigration reasons, we are now only able to accept EU candidates.
About the Role:
- Individual contributor Product Manager of a Consumer digital property.
- Primary focus is to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Direct a dedicated team (Engineering, QA, Content, Design).
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer & Head of Product Strategy for LoveToKnowMedia.
- Work at the Barcelona Office full time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the product vision & strategy and define the product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive and market analysis, and do customer research to continue to identify new high-upside growth and engagement opportunities.
- Develop business cases and evaluate the financial implications of potential projects. Track and measure the success of experiments and launches.
- Create detailed product specifications and document functional design needs to guide and prioritize the efforts of the engineering team, and the org at large.
- Lead the Agile development lifecycle with the support of a Scrum Master to release high-quality, innovative, and impactful products, features and enhancements.
What you will need to be successful:
- Four or more years proven track record of shipping user-centered consumer web/app products. Experience in a fast-growing startup operating in agile/scrum.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills - transparency, collaboration and openness are a must.
- Technical acumen or background to engage deeply with engineers.
- Strong understanding of SEO.
- Familiarity with key tools - SEO, ASO, Analytics (e.g., AppFigures), User Behavior (e.g., Hotjar), A/B Testing (e.g., Optimizely).
- Must be able to think strategically and create a vision but also be hands-on.
- Proven ability to run user tests, customer interviews and surveys. A passion for connecting with users on a regular basis at all stages of the PD process.
- The desire to experiment, innovate, and iterate. Open and flexible to feedback.
- Ability to fail without fear, be persistent, and learn quickly.
- Analytical, data-driven, and user-focused.
- Smart, high-energy, and creative problem solver.
- Hungry to own results, think entrepreneurially and prioritize the right opportunities.
- Proven leadership experience and managerial skills.
- Passion for word games.