Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30MM unique users per month. If you’re looking to level up your career in a rapidly evolving Digital Publishing company, and have a love of Programmatic Advertising, a knowledge of SSPs, and relationships with DSPs and Buyers we would love to talk to you.
Love to Know Media is searching for a solutions-oriented, self-motivated Programmatic Partnerships Manager to expand our relationships with our Supply Side Partners as well as forge new relationships with buyers and Programmatic agencies. This critical role will be responsible for setting up, developing, and maintaining Premium Programmatic deals that directly drive revenue for Love to Know’s digital media properties. This individual needs to come on board with relationships with Programmatic ad buyers, and have extensive knowledge of auction dynamics, and know-how to troubleshoot blockers preventing deals from transacting. The ideal candidate will be analytical, technical, comfortable talking to buyers and clients and setting up deals. This position reports directly to the CRO.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnow brings Silicon Valley ways all over the world.
- LoveToKnow operates several of our own websites. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
- Your work will be a high impact and high visibility.
- We have a flat organizational structure and you will work directly with the product managers under the regional manager’s supervision.
- You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest-growing brand names on the net.
- LoveToKnow gives you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen, etc.
- Room to self-organize your time.
- Technical training/meetups covered by the company.
- Recognition and rewards for excellent work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishing new relationships with Programmatic Buyers, and maintaining relationships with current partners
- Actively pitch, educate, and present to Programmatic trading teams to grow strategic relationships
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and staying current on all new programmatic industry trends
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the Programmatic industry externally to our client base
- Meet and exceed all assigned revenue and deal volume targets, Proactively come up with new revenue-generating opportunities and initiatives
- Setting Up Premium Programmatic deals and optimizing them for peak efficiency
- Troubleshooting issues and QA’ing new programs
- 5+ years of experience in Programmatic Account Management or Sales at a Media Publisher or SSP
- Experience working with Programmatic Agencies and trading desks from a sales or support capacity
- Strong knowledge of the Programmatic Advertising Industry
- Demonstrated success with growing and maintaining relationships with Programmatic Buyers
- Contacts with Programmatic Buying Agencies and Trading Desks
- Must be willing to work remotely