Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30 million users per month. We're looking for an user-centric Mobile App Senior Product Manager to head up the very successful WordFinder product on YourDictionary.com. WordFinder is the leading online word game cheat for Words with Friends and Scrabble. The vision is to become the #1 solver and resource globally for every word game. The successful candidate will have 4+ years B2C Mobile App Product Management experience, and be passionate about word games. Due to immigration reasons, we are now only able to accept EU candidates or blue cardholders.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnow brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona. You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest-growing brand names on the Internet. Your work will be high impact and high visibility.
- Offices at a premium location in the city center of Barcelona.
- Perks include a flexible schedule, friendly office environment, English language courses, professional training, drinks/snacks, and discounts on gym fees and other services.
- Recognition and rewards for excellent work.
About the Role:
- Senior Product Manager owning a fast-growing, high DAU/MAU app.
- The primary focus is to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Direct a dedicated team (Engineering, Content, Design, QA).
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer for LoveToKnowMedia.
- Based full-time in our Barcelona office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the product vision & strategy and define the product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive and market analysis, and do customer research to continue to identify new high-upside growth and engagement opportunities.
- Develop business cases and evaluate the financial implications of potential projects. Track and measure the success of experiments and launches.
- Create detailed product specifications and document functional design needs to guide and prioritize the efforts of the engineering team, and the org at large.
- Lead the Agile development lifecycle with the support of a Scrum Master to release high-quality, innovative, and impactful products, features and enhancements.
What you will need to be successful:
- Four or more years proven track record of shipping consumer mobile app products.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup operating in agile/scrum.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills - transparency, collaboration and openness are a must.
- Technical acumen or background to engage deeply with engineers.
- Understanding of ASO and other marketing channels to get downloads.
- Familiarity with key tools - Analytics (e.g., AppFigures), User Behavior (e.g., Appsee), A/B Testing (e.g., Firebase).
- Must be able to think strategically and create a vision but also be hands-on.
- Proven ability to run user tests, customer interviews and surveys. A passion for connecting with users on a regular basis at all stages of the PD process.
- The desire to experiment, innovate, and iterate. Open and flexible to feedback.
- Ability to fail without fear, be persistent, and learn quickly.
- Analytical, data-driven, and user-focused.
- Smart, high-energy, and creative problem solver.
- Hungry to own results, think entrepreneurially and prioritize the right opportunities.
- Proven leadership experience and managerial skills.
- Passion for word games.