Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30 million users per month! We are seeking an Ad Operations Analyst to join our Ad Operations team. You will provide reporting & analytics for multiple owned & operated properties. Your contributions will have a direct and significant impact on revenue growth. This role is based in Barcelona and reports to the Head of Ad Ops. Please attach an English CV with your application. Due to immigration reasons, we can only accept EU Citizens and Blue Card Holders.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnow brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona.
- We operate several of our own websites. Your highly visible work will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products
- You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest growing brand names on the net.
- Offices at a premium location in Barcelona.
- LoveToKnow gives you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen, etc.
- Room to self-organize your time.
- Technical training/meetups covered by the company.
- Recognition and rewards for excellent work.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Monitor, analyze and optimize revenue by using various data sources and generating custom reports. Manually input daily data as needed and seek to automate processes
- Improve data quality by furthering the development of existing reporting and new tools
- Design, prioritize and analyze A/B tests impacting real-time revenue. Spot trends from large data sets and telling a conclusive story
- Identify new areas of opportunity within existing placements and products, and apply optimization best practices
- Help troubleshoot and resolve technical issues around ad serving, including: malfunctioning ad tags, ad creative, broken links on-site, low viewability, etc.
What you will need to be successful:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience required
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager. Experience with header bidding, publisher-side programmatic platforms and mobile app monetization a plus
- Strong analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive actionable insights. Proficient with spreadsheets (v-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Self-starter, proactively meeting objectives in a dynamic environment
- Creative, problem-solving mindset with eye for detail and precision
- Smart, high-energy, and hungry to own results
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily/weekly duties
- Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Technical education or background preferred
- Our family of lifestyle, educational & outdoor recreation brands provide best-in-class content every month to 30 million unique users and across 100 million page views. The company embraces telecommuting, in which LoveToKnowMedia’s contributors across the world keep in touch, collaborate and work as a team to get the job done. CEO Howard Love has founded or co-founded over 15 companies, and has invested in over 50 early-stage start-ups including OpenTable (IPO), Trulia (IPO), and HotelTonight. Howard Love is a frequent speaker, and recently published his debut bestselling book ‘The Start-Up J Curve.’ Learn more about LoveToKnow at www.lovetoknowmedia.com.