We are seeking a digital ad operations manager to join our ad operations team! As the ad ops manager, you will work cross-functionally with LTK Media team members to manage campaigns, optimize ad performance and improve yield. This role will have a direct and significant impact on expense reduction and revenue growth. This position is based remotely. Please apply at https://lovetoknow-media-corp....
Why you want this job:
- We operate several of our own websites. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
- Your work will be high impact and high visibility.
- You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest growing brand names on the net.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor all digital advertising campaigns for successful delivery.
- Manage existing and new advertising placements for standard display, mobile app, native, outstream video ads, etc.
- Provide reporting and analytics (key revenue/monetization metrics) for multiple product teams
- Further the development of existing reporting tools and help create new tools to optimize or A/B test product changes and revenue impacts.
- Build and maintain relationships with our current demand partners and other vendors while exploring new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the product team in successfully launching specialty, non-standard ad units.
- Identify new areas of opportunity within existing placements and products; assess new technologies and communicate industry best practices internally.
- Monitor and maintain ad quality. Oversee our anti-malware software vendor.
- Assist dev team with QA and troubleshoot technical issues, including: malfunctioning ad tags, ad creative, broken links on site, etc.
- Identify & resolve technical issues, prioritized by highest revenue potential.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects, when requested.
What you will need to be successful:
- Strong analytical background. High proficiency utilizing Excel or Google Sheets; other complimentary business analytic skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience required
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager. Experience with header bidding, publisher-side programmatic platforms and mobile app monetization a plus
- Strong analytical background with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Self-starter, proactively meeting objectives in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily/weekly duties
- Effective communicator, ability to engage with external vendors and internal groups
- Our family of lifestyle, educational & outdoor recreation brands provide best-in-class content every month to 30 million unique users and across 100 million page views. The company embraces telecommuting, in which LoveToKnowMedia’s contributors across the world keep in touch, collaborate and work as a team to get the job done. CEO Howard Love has founded or co-founded over 15 companies, and has invested in over 50 early-stage start-ups including OpenTable (IPO), Trulia (IPO), and HotelTonight. Howard Love is a frequent speaker, and recently published his debut bestselling book ‘The Start-Up J Curve.’ Learn more about LoveToKnow at www.lovetoknowmedia.com.