We are looking for an experienced and talented Web UX/UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric digital products. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure great user experience. Please attach an English CV and your portfolio with your application. Due to immigration reasons, we’re only able to accept EU citizens and EU blue card holders.
Why you want this job:
- Multicultural team in an office located at the main center of the city.
- Flexible schedules - each team member organises their time how they like most.
- Flat organizational structure - you will directly work with Product Managers.
- Flexible retribution in public transportation, kindergarten and restaurants.
- Discounts in gym, Apple products, etc.
- Language courses (English, Spanish) and tech training covered by the company.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Develop customer personas, conduct customer interviews, surveys, usability studies, competitive evaluations, participatory design sessions, and user research to create features and functionalities matrix (based on MVP approach).
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Work with Product Managers to design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and designers.
- Fluent English communication skills - written and oral are a must.
- 5 or more years of experience and proven track record in delivering design solutions.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, interactive prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proven ability to run user tests, customer interviews and surveys.
- Solid understanding of leading qualitative & quantitative research methods and a passion for connecting with users on a regular basis at all stages of the design process.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge, and corner cases, and incorporate them into responsive designs.
- Graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and palate development.
- Portfolio to be presented and discussed during the interview.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer, etc.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.