Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month! We’ve grown entirely organically and we're now looking for a smart, resourceful and high-energy, growth hacking Digital Marketer to take us to the next level. You will identify, create, and own multi-channel digital customer acquisition programs for a portfolio of websites and mobile apps. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of consumer acquisition experience from a subscription-based or online media B2C start-up. This role is located remotely, so you get to work from home!
What We Need:
- Entrepreneurial growth-hacking marketer who’s both “high-horsepower” thinker & “high-execution” doer.
- Primary owner of user acquisition for multiple consumer sites/apps.
What You Will Do:
- Explore, test, measure, iterate, and manage marketing as appropriate, e.g., email, PR, social media, influencer marketing, grassroots marketing, referral marketing, affiliates, viral marketing, and web/native paid acquisition.
- Facilitate user research initiatives. Build and manage community programs.
- Develop and maintain effective marketing analytics, dashboards, and KPIs.
- Establish processes and systems to ensure scalability.
- Build relationships with vendors and agency partners to help achieve goals.
What You Have:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in digital marketing in a consumer start-up.
- Expert at email and list management.
- Proficient with Photoshop and other basic graphic design tools.
- Highly creative with marketing messages and compelling email and social campaigns.
- Excellent at leveraging social media via influencer campaigns, postings, etc.
- Experience building communities and engagement.
- Proven track record in driving increases in traffic and revenue.
- Understanding of cutting-edge trends and ability to discover novel marketing methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including copywriting and editing skills.
- Collaborative with outgoing personality and healthy interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of marketing KPIs, A/B testing, attribution, LTV, and funnel analysis.
- Outgoing personality to reach out and develop partnerships within the outdoor industry.
- Start-up mindset, intellectually curious, and data-driven.
- Ability to execute quickly and efficiently, self-sufficient, adaptive, flexible, and comfortable operating independently.
- Ability to try new things, fail without fear, be persistent, and learn quickly. Open to input & feedback.
- Highly intelligent, resourceful, hard worker, fast learner, very outgoing, and high energy.
- Technical background and/or MBA preferred.
LoveToKnowMedia’s websites comprise one of the largest digital media companies in the US. Our family of lifestyle, educational & outdoor recreation brands provide best-in-class content every month to 30 million unique users and across 100 million page views. LoveToKnow is a virtual remote work company in the US and employees telecommute in a flexible working environment. We are US based, but also have offices in Barcelona, Spain and India. CEO Howard Love has founded or co-founded over 15 companies, and has invested in over 60 early-stage startups including OpenTable (IPO), Trulia (IPO), and HotelTonight. Howard is a frequent speaker, and recently published his debut bestselling book ‘The Start-Up J Curve.’