We are looking for an experienced and talented App UX/UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric digital products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams and developers.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure great user experience.
Due to immigration reasons, we're only able to accept EU candidates or Blue Card holders.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnow brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona. You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest-growing brand names on the Internet. Your work will be high impact and high visibility.
- Offices at a premium location in the city center of Barcelona.
- Perks include a flexible schedule, friendly office environment, English language courses, professional training, drinks/snacks, and discounts on gym fees and other services.
- Recognition and rewards for excellent work.
- Work with Product Managers to design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Develop customer personas, conduct customer interviews, surveys, usability studies, competitive evaluations, participatory design sessions, and user research to create features and functionalities matrix (based on MVP approach).
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Review and improve FTUE to increase user engagement in the App.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Create and develop brand identity for new Apps and games.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and designers.
- Fluent English communication skills - written and oral.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record in delivering UX/UI solutions.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, interactive prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proven ability to run user tests, customer interviews and surveys.
- Solid understanding of leading qualitative & quantitative research methods and a passion for connecting with users on a regular basis at all stages of the design process.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge, and corner cases, and incorporate them into responsive designs.
- Graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and palate development.
- Portfolio to be presented and discussed during the interview.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer, etc.
- Coordinate with web design team to align brand elements and develop Brand guideline.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism